Tips for Choosing Hair Color – Autumn Winter 2019
If you want to change your look dramatically, then change your hair colours. There are a lot of hair color options that you can choose from, but to get the best result here are some tips for choosing hair colours that can help you.
• Before even considering a hair color , know first your skin tone. Knowing exactly what your skin tone is will make the difference between a disastrous and a successful change of hair color. The color of your eyes as well as your natural hair colour are also factors to consider
• If you belong to the ranks of women with warm skin tones, warm hair colors such as rich golden brown, chestnut, honey, caramel blonde or auburn will look terrific on you. The results will be doubly awesome if you have hazel, green or brown eye color.
• If you have a cool skin tone, cool colors such platinum blonde, ash blonde or ash brown are your best options.
• If you have a lighter skin tone combined with dark eyes or dark skin with light colored eyes, you’re lucky! Any hair color will look great on you.
• If your skin has an olive tinge to it, copper or strawberry highlight will be flattering on your skin tone.
• Now, if you have a more neutral skin tone, sandy-blonde or beige-blond highlights will liven up your looks.
Choosing Hair Color
If you’re experimenting on coloring your hair at home, your best option is to start with a semi-permanent or temporary hair colour instead of a permanent hair colour.
This way, in case your first attempt is a disaster, you can easily wash it off. Follow the tips for choosing hair colours to make sure that hair coloring mistakes are avoided and that you’ll get a Hair Colours that will do wonders for you.
Tips for Choosing Hair Color – Autumn Winter Gallery 2019