You have always heard women talk and prefer either short hairstyles or long ones; the medium hairstyles disappeared into the transition period between these two hairstyles. Since most women treat this haircut as a neither here not there situation, little thought has been poured into how to make these hairstyles looks sexy and trendy.
Medium Hairstyles and Haircuts Tips
Fortunately, there is tremendous scope to play with medium hairstyles (usually shoulder length). Here some simple tips that could transform your looks from that of a regular successful business woman or home maker to an all-rounder, confident and at the same time fully feminine woman of today’s world.
1. Wear your hair in layers – layering cuts are first of all used to add volume and bounce to the hair. These types of medium hairstyles would make a woman look perfect. Layering at back gives a very beautiful look.
2. Use highlights to make your hair more visible – any type of hairstyle – not only the medium hairstyles, an be made stop in the tracks gorgeous with the help of highlights. If you want a unique look use a light shade on the top of your head and color the tips with a darker color. You can reverse the colors for a bold and modern statement.
3. Use root boosters to boost the beauty of your this length hair – take a root booster spray and apply to the hair as per the instructions. Bend your head forward to flip the hair in front upside down and use hair dryer to dry it. Turn the hair back and comb your fingers through it. Instant Wow!
4. Want some instant fun? Use colored wax on your hair right where the hair ends in the layered look. The hair looks wild, fashionable and just drop dead gorgeous. The was can be washed away in the night so you would be ready for a new hairstyle the next day.
5. Always carry a hairspray can with you when you wear medium hairstyles. This can help you change your hairstyle from office look to party look in less than 20 minutes. A simple and extremely effective way to change the way you look is by spraying a little on the hair ends and have them curled outside instead on inside. It is amazing to see the difference
6. If you have curly hair, never leave your home without a mousse bottle. This can do wonders with your hair at the end of the day when your hair and yourself are dead beat. The mousse sets curls into a manageable mass as well as well as adds volume to your hair totally changing the way you look.
7. Highlight your hair to give a very impressive look. Before using any by-the-book medium hairstyles try a few age old advices. Ask a professionals to highlight your hair the first time and look at the difference.
8. If you have your hair colored, use only that shampoo that provides full protection for such hair. If not available use any of the available anti damage conditioners.