Different Types of Short Hairstyles 2019
Different Types of Short hairstyles have again gain back its popularity among women. Since short hairstyle has again become a trend, now, wherever you look, half or majority of the women you would see has their hair styled in a short manner.
Back then, hairstyles were not a huge factor as a person. If there were some who are so concerned about their hairstyles, that’s only because they were probably from the middle class or they belong to a high ranking family.
Today however, our hairstyles have become a major part in our everyday life that you will rarely even see anyone who has not styled their hair. And as different hairstyles were introduced and some even becoming a trend, short hairstyles is a style that can never really be forgotten.
Top Short Ponytail Hairstyles
- Feathered Side Ponytail – this short hairstyle gives a fun and funky 80’svibe. This hairstyle is best achieved on unwashed hair. Just spritz your hair with a shine spray and comb it until it’s straight and smooth.
- Then, pull your hair on the side and tie it into a high ponytail. Use a comb to achieve the fluffy look on your hair by continuously combing your hair from the base to the ends and apply some pomade by rubbing the ends of your pony. That’s how you make your feathered side ponytail short hairstyle.
- Short-haired Ponytail – to achieve this kind of short hairstyle, apply a generous amount of lotion or gel into your hair and blow dry it. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck and tie it into a ponytail. Arrange your front strand hair across your forehead and mist with hairspray, and you now have trendy short hairstyle.
- – apply a generous amount of mousse to get your hair damp then blow dry by using a round brush. Start wrapping part of your hair in hot rollers and then pin them. Take out the rollers once it has cooled. Smooth your hair into a ponytail using a boar bristle brush then use an elastic to secure it. Roll your pony using your two fingers until it rolls itself again. For the final touch, mist your hair with a strong-hold hairspray to make it look shiny and you now got the short hairstyle you want.
- Black Updo with Straight Bangs – apply a generous amount of mousse to get your hair damp then blow dry by using a round brush. Start wrapping part of your hair in hot rollers and then pin them. Take out the rollers once it has cooled. Smooth your hair into a ponytail using a boar bristle brush then use an elastic to secure it. Roll your pony using your two fingers until it rolls itself again. For the final touch, mist your hair with a strong-hold hairspray to make it look shiny and you now got the short hairstyle you want.
Short Updo hairstyles for Bridesmaids
Here are some of the chic short hairstyles bridesmaids can apply for their hair:
- Short and Sleek – this short hairstyle can be done by simply drying the bridesmaid’s hair until it gets straight and sweep your hair to one side then comb the rest of it close to your head. To keep your hair in place, use a matte wax or clay putty and for the final touch, put on an accessory that matches your dress.
- Messy Look – this hairstyle is the easiest to do from all the short hairstyles that can be applied to the bridesmaid’s hair. The hair of the bridesmaid’s just needed to be tousled and by using sea salt spray and tease the ends through your finger and that’s it, the messy look short hairstyle is achieved.
Top Short Hairstyles of Celebrities
- Short Updo Hairstyle with Bangs – to achieve this short hairstyle, just use a smoothing balm to get your hair damp and using a puddle brush, blow dry your hair. Have your bangs fall naturally and flat iron your hair to tame the stubborn section. Tease the crown of your head with a fine toothed comb and then gather them in a messy bun at the nape of your neck. For the finishing touches, mist some lightweight hairspray all over your hair and your desired short hairstyle is done.
- Short, Wavy, Formal Hairstyle – apply a volumizing mousse to get your hair damp, the flip it upside down and blow dry it roughly by using your hands. Curl the bottom part of your hair by using a 1 inch curling iron to add some texture. Use your fingers, gather your hair at the back and put into a messy bun.
- Chic, Edgy Updo – apply a styling gel into your fingers and rake it onto your hair. Tease the top part of your hair by using a teasing comb and then put on an elastic headband and spritz some strong hold hairspray to keep your hair in place, you are now able to do the short hairstyle you want.
As they say, hair is the crowning glory of every person so it’s just important our hair should always be fixed no matter how short or long it is, but with the trend for short hairstyles, fixing our hair can now be done more easily, thus the convenience it gives for every woman. All of the mentioned short hairstyles above can be done without taking much time.