Blonde Hairstyles & Haircuts Advice
Blonde hairstyles have been in vogue forever and these are not likely to go out of fashion soon. Do you want to look magnetically attractive? How about coloring your hair blonde? This color hair can make any woman look drop-dead gorgeous at the snap of the fingers. If you are lucky enough to have natural blonde hair, you could still improve upon it by adding strategic highlights and using a hairstyle that arrest attention.
Not all women look good with blonde hair though. A lot depends upon your overall complexion, you facial bones and structure as well as the texture of your hair. Rush to your stylist to find out whether blonde hairstyles are for you. There are computer software programs available nowadays with the help of which you would be able to see yourself on the computer wearing different length, color and styles of hair to help you decide which suits you best.
It is very important that you find that right shade of blonde that suits you best and therefore you should never hurry through this process. Identification of the right color is of paramount importance to your looks and the success of identifying a hairstyle that would complement you best.
Blonde Hairstyles Tips
Five Tips That Would Help Get The Best Out Of Your Blonde Hairstyles :
- If you are a brunette and are planning to switch to blonde hairstyles, have a professional do the job for the first time. It is very important that the hair coloring be done systematically and correctly when color change takes place or your hair would end up as a mousy mess.
- If you are a natural blonde, adding brown highlights to you hair (use professional services for the first time) would make your hair look amazing. The darker shade would make your hair look sun-kissed an effect that enhance the beauty of all blonde hairstyles.
- If you want your blonde hairstyles be particularly noticeable, try darkening your eyelashes (only with mascara; never dye eyelashes) and your eyebrows. Choose a color which is only two shades darker. This would ensure that your blonde hair stand out. Keep in mind that when you use this trick, your make up should be light and easy on the eyes for best effect.
- Blonde hair gets dull faster than regular color hair. If your hair is colored blonde you should ensure that you use a rich conditioned specially meant for colored hair every time you wash your hair. Avoid going out in the sun between 11 AM and 3 PM. If you have to, use an umbrella or a scarf to protect your hair from direct sunrays.
- Blow drying is a no-no for both colored and natural blonde hair, especially hot air blow dryers because these suck out the moisture from the hair making it dull and lifeless. If you have to blow dry, use appropriate conditioners on your hair and ensure that the hair is not exposed to the hot blow dryer for more than 2 minutes at a stretch. Beware that blonde hairstyles are particularly prone to split ends.